BABY POTATOES


Nearly clocking off time. Hubby home in half an hour, and I can breath again as the trials, tribulations, chaos and crisis I encounter as 1 person versus 3 kids, becomes evenly split down the middle. I am once again consoled by the thought that I have survived another day. Back up is on the way!

My relief is short lived... has he had dinner? Please God he has had dinner. I decide the unknown is too much and call him. "Have you had dinner?"...

PANIC STATIONS and feck feck feck it anyway. I cannot clock off and I have to bloody cook. I hate cooking. I have opened the fridge in a panic, thinking I can totally get creative with 3 spuds and a bit of broccoli. I had suggested yesterday's stew but there's was a hint towards something about me trying to kill him... it wasn't that bad.

Baby pototoes!! I found baby potatoes. These are sure to posh up the most boring of dinners. Tonight you are having blah blah blah and baby pototoes :) See... sounds good yes? I am once again an amazing domestic goddess in the kitchen. Now how does a swan defrost a pork chop and cook it in 20 minutes...

Wish me luck, Sonja x

Comments

Popular Posts