BEING A 24 HOUR OLD BLOGGER


Blog titles, captions, quirky quotes and notes are whirring around my head this morning, as I wake up a 24 hour old blogger. I have in the past day been so extremely überwhelmed by the support I have recieved as I embark on this mad wee trip into blog life.
I have thus far, found myself running over and back to the laptop, checking my phone on reflex like a complete maniac while trying to scrub a pot, feed a child or get dressed! I am checking analytics, stats, audiences like my life depended on it. I truly do hope this trait of blog life eases as I hadn't anticipated it would take over my senses. After all, my beautiful blog space was supposed to be my calm haven where I would air linen and life.
I have also found myself to be constantly commentating my life, in my own blog world head, only pausing to contemplate 'would this be interesting?'. I had to take a whole 2 steps back and internally exclaim when I found myself scrubbing the bathroom, in my towel after my shower, (because this is the only time we get to do that??), thinking I wonder if this is interesting or blog worthy? I proceded to give the lovely loo a wee polish, feeling positively Bridget Jones and blogging away in my head about cleaning my loo,when I thought...get a grip Sonja Smith. But there you go, I've just gone and done it anyway, a mini paragraph about my moments of madness cleaning our loo.
As it happens, I am still sitting in my towel, as I had to fly over to the laptop on route from bathroom to bedroom to spill and offload my madness onto the keyboard so as I could get dressed in comfort. Of course my hair will inevitably frizz now, but thats why us swans have hairdryers right ;) ?

Have a lovely crazy Monday folks, Sonja x

Comments

  1. I have a lovely mental image of a swan struggling to coordinate the hairdryer, a twirly brushand her wings! My wings are useless when it comes to complex motor skills like that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts