TINY TERRORS

 

Sweet mother of divine whoever, I swear this day I am buying bunkbeds! For the kid's rooms? Nope. For our bedroom, because queensize just doesn't cut it anymore with the 3 growing kids piling in on top of defenceless parent types like us.

Not sure if it's the bloody cold or our little cubbies wimpy tendancies, but I am currently lying in 'our' mammy and daddy bear bed with a knee jammed just right in there, really right in there where my osteopath cracked so beautifully back into place only yesterday. What a waste!

I have a doddy/soother/pacifier sitting against my forehead, which has just randomly flew through the air while I type this on my phone. There are two little feet parked in my tummy, applying a pressure, I could quite frankly do nicely without, 3 kids later.

Elbow in shoulder blade...Check. Hair pulled...Check. Grinding teeth making my nerves fry, not my own thankfully, the teeth that is.

Right, that's it I'm getting up to have my Coco Pops. They can have my bed. It is a bit chilly though... Maybe just 2 more minutes of torture with the tiny people. I'm sure my back will work itself out as the day progresses ;) Sonja x

Comments

Popular Posts